Creating a fillet step by step instructions:
A fillet connects two objects with an arc that is tangent to the objects.
Creating a fillet - Method 1:
1. Select the fillet symbol from the modify menu.
2. Type R to specify the fillet radius..
3. Enter thr radius.
4. Select the Select the first and second intersected line, object or polyline you want to fillet.
Creating a fillet - Method 2:
1. Type FILLET or F in the command line.
2. Type R to specify the fillet radius.
3. Enter the radius.
4. Select the first and second intersected line, object or polyline you want to fillet.
5. Hit Enter.
If you need any further help, contact me using the contact page or visit the bulletin board site.
Please, consider making a donation If this tutorials was helpful! Any amount will be greatly appreciated. Donations are to keep the site running. All contents on the site are free of charge.