How to trim a line step by step instructions:
An AutoCAD line can be shortened by trimming the edges. In this tutorial we will trim a straight line segment by using the trim symbol from the modify tool bar and the trim command.
1. Select the trim symbol from the modify menu.
2. Select the intersected object you want to trim from.
3. Hit Enter.
4. Select the line you want to trim.
1. Type Trim or TR in the command line.
2. Hit Enter.
3. Select the intersected object you want to trim from.
4. Hit Enter.
3. Select the line you want to trim.
If you need any further help, contact me using the contact page or visit the bulletin board site.
Please, consider making a donation If this tutorials was helpful! Any amount will be greatly appreciated. Donations are to keep the site running. All contents on the site are free of charge.